Monday, December 15, 2014


4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:
What have we been studying in class this year?-We have been studying different ways to search the web and different things about the internet. 
Which subjects appeal to me?-The subjects that appeal most to me is English. I love reading and I love to read about crimes and interesting things. 
What are people writing about?-People are writing about various things. It can be very interesting or not that appealing to people. 
What's most interesting to me?-Something that is most interesting to me is bullying. 
Can I find information about that?-Yes, you can find a lot of information on bullying

4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected?
-I am most interested in this topic because it is something that needs to be stopped and I am willing to do anything to stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment