Friday, November 21, 2014

2) What "ticks you off"?

Make a list of four or five things that "tick you off." Explain why. (Choose significant things that others might experience as well. For instance, your little brother might tick you off, but there is little chance that this annoyance will yield a possible paper topic). It is possible that one of these annoyances can be transformed into an interesting, engaging, and researchable project.

-When my boyfriend does not text me back but leaves me on read. Its very annoying. 

-When you leave food in the fridge expecting to eat it, and later on the food is gone. I was looking forward to that food):

-When my mom tells me to clean my room. She doesnt live there so whats the point ?!

-When my boyfriend eats ALL of my food. Like thats my food get your own. 

-When a place does not have wifi. My phone bill will go through the roof ! 

-When the bus does not come when it is supposed too. It makes me late and i hate being late !

-I hate Pandora commercials. There is no need to have commercials

-When my boyfriend pinches me. I HATE BEING PINCHED !!!

- When my subway foot long is 11 inches.. it is supposed to be a FOOT long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment